People’s Palace Projects (PPP) are seeking a part-time Projects Assistant (Bilingual Brazilian Portuguese) to work with the PPP team in London. The candidates must be available to work 25 hours per week (5 hours per day) and his/hers duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Artistic Director’s diary with a high level of professionalism. This will require the ability to recognize people’s status, know who’s an important contact, and who can be seen by someone else.
- Using a variety of writing styles both formal and informal, in both English and Portuguese, as appropriate in liaising the Artistic Director’s contacts in order to manage his diary.
- Working closely with the Project Managers and Executive Director, assist with the running of PPP’s projects including organising events. This may include booking venues, some hosting, buying supplies, sending out invitations, coordinating travel arrangements etc.
- To interpret and work on translations when required.
- Maintain the smooth and efficient running of PPP’s office including answering the phone and general enquires, ordering stationery and managing the diary for PPP and particularly for Paul Heritage, PPP’s Artistic Director.
- Update PPP’s website and social media accounts on a regular basis with the support of PPP’s Project Manager.
- Manage PPP’s archive.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Portuguese
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Experience of diary management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and juggle a busy workload
- Strong interpersonal skills
Closing date: 11.59pm UK time, Monday 5th January 2015
Interview date: Wednesday 14th January 2015
Please fill the application form (link below) and return it via email to Thiago Jesus, Project Manager: email@example.com.
Please include the job title in the subject line of the email. All applications must be in English.